LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon H

The LCVG Xbox Live Uno Tournament

Sorry, I'm a little late!

Preliminaries, Round 1 (top two from each group advance to preliminary finals. Finals winner gets 16th spot in tournament.)

I've asked one person from each group to be the host. If there is a problem, please post here or PM me.

Group 1

Ricky Hustle (host)

stillfastasleep

Nightw1ng

Trevor42

Group 2

Eldorado (host)

Brandon_S

ohthen

Sparkz

If at all possible, please play preliminary rounds this week so we can have the formal tournament next week. There are open hours in the gaming schedule at 8 p.m. EST every night except THU, and should be some late-night hours available, too.

All games should be standard decks and rules, with a scoring limit of 350 points.

If there are no-shows with 15 minutes of agreed-upon start times, they forfeit their position. If there are any questions or disputes, please contact me.

To make it more interesting . . . I'm upping the ante a bit. This is a winner-take-all affair. Tourney winner will receive a $10 Best Buy gift card, 1600 Xbox Live Marketplace points, and a deck of actual, real UNO cards.

Please post results here once first-round preliminaries are complete.

The following people are guaranteed a spot in the main tournament next week:

1. FutureVoid

2. CaptDS9E

3. Odie

4. Fractured

5. gwhinwi

6. Carlucci

7. Whooter

8. Thrillho

9. Lupo

10. stencil

11. Orpheus

12. WetWork

13. fighting fish

14. RingWraith

15. BiGdOGGPHiL

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

stillfastasleep

Nightw1ng

Trevor42

You guys can PM me and let me know your availability this week. I'm available Wed, Thurs and Saturday, and Sunday nights - after 8:30 PM PST. I know that pretty much is in line with Pete's hours, but I'm not so sure about Calvin and Trevor.

This new thread is now where we'll discuss all current tournament events. It's been stickied for your convenience.

OK- so how does this work, do we play one round and the winner moves on?

Trevor & Calvin, I can probably do Wednesday after 7 pm EST. How about 7:30 PST, that would be 10:30 EST. Is this early enough? Actinide, what about you?

I just found out from the "boss " :) that Wednesday is bad for me but I could probably play Thursday. If that doesn't fit I will step out since I did alreay say I was good on Wednesday

Top two scorers from each preliminary round will advance to a final preliminary round of four.

I'm good for whatever time we need to do it.

I've got homework to do tonight and class until about 10 EST tomorrow. Brandon_S, ohthen, Sparkz, we can either do it after my class tomorrow or anytime Thursday or Friday night. Or the weekend for that matter.

I just realized that my Friends list was very sparse, so I just send friend requests to everyone in the tournament through xbox.com. Hope it works.

I used the gamertag list as it looks like the 23 names up above were Forum names and there were some differences.

Sean...Thursday night or Saturday/Sunday anytime work best for me.

I've got homework to do tonight and class until about 10 EST tomorrow. Brandon_S, ohthen, Sparkz, we can either do it after my class tomorrow or anytime Thursday or Friday night. Or the weekend for that matter.

i have to go to a funeral tomorrow, so weds is out for me as well. anytime thursday night is fine, how about 9est?

group 2: something came up for tomorrow night, any way we can reschedule for saturday early afternoon (say 1 or 2pm est)?

if not, i'll forfeit my spot since i'm the one causing the inconvenience. sorry about this :(