LCVG
Guest dragonballden

Texas Holdem Tournament

Guest dragonballden

I was just wondreing if anyone wanted to start a Texas Holdem Tournament?

That woluld be cool. :rock

Tournaments have been occuring on a (nearly) daily basis since the game came out. Check out the weekly online thread. I'm always up for more :)

Despite the usual nightly tournaments, I'd be down with a "crown the LCVG hold'em" tournament of tournaments. Just don't put me at the same first table as Covak, have you seen his freaking bankroll? Or Grooving. Crazy bastards. ;)

I've no interest in the tournament (as far as playing), but you can consider it LCVG "sponsored" in so far as we'll (i.e. the owners) be offering up the prizes this time around (major props to Brandon/Actinide for handling prizes in some of the other tournies. You rock man). Here they are:

1st Place: $60 Best Buy Gamer Card to buy the game of your choice

2nd Place: 1200 Marketplace points card

3rd Place: To be Determined (Current outlook is one of the Dead Rising pre-order T-Shirts)

You guys can count me in too...I've been wanting a new game for a while...Romier I believe my address is in my profile.. :)

Guest dragonballden

I'd be willing to give it a go at setting everything up. But I might need some help on where to post everything on the forum. Rules and such.:tu

Post them right here in the tourney forum dragon. Just start a new thread with all of the details and I'll sticky it for easy access.