LCVG
Romier S

Call of Duty 3 Tournament

Ok, I'm posting this early to gauge interest mainly. With some recent talk of the fun we had playing the old Wolfenstein tournament along with the fact that Call of Duty 3's online setup is very reminiscent of that game; I thought maybe there would be interest in getting the teams back together for another go.

The premise and setup is going to be very similar to the Wolf tourney. We'll try to keep it to two teams of 4 competing for the win in whatever mode we end up choosing. If the maps prove too big we may need to adjust that but we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

What do you think guys? Interested?

(I'm sure we can come up with some actual prizes this time around for the winning team also)

Youre actually going to purchase a game?????????

Nah, I was planning on coming over to your trailer park some night, hitching up your double wide and taking it down to the Walmart parking lot to see if I can hawk it for the $60 to buy COD3.

I'm a cheap bastard like that!

Nah, I was planning on coming over to your trailer park some night, hitching up your double wide and taking it down to the Walmart parking lot to see if I can hawk it for the $60 to buy COD3.

I'm a cheap bastard like that!

I got kicked out of the trailer park. Now I live in a van...down by the river!