LCVG
kelley

Netflix members...

There are Nailed It holiday episodes coming out this week :wub:

Also this month are the final episodes of Voltron, Holiday episode of Sabrina, and the next series in the Trollhunters universe.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 6:33 PM, Romier S said:

5 episodes into Narcos S4 and it’s a Mexican crime epic every bit as good as the Escobar seasons of the show. Absolutely top tier television. Loving it.

It's very good, I agree. Quite a lot better than S3, IMO.

13 minutes ago, rustyjaw said:

It's very good, I agree. Quite a lot better than S3, IMO.

S3 had a tough hill to climb coming off of Escobar. The Cali cartel is just nowhere near as interesting as Medellín or the Mexican cartels. It was still a solid season but Wagner Moura as Escobar was just too much of a performance for that season to overcome.

A bit late to the party, by about 30 years. Just saw Mac & Me (MSK3000 style) with my kids. That was one of the worst movie experiences, and best MSK3000 episodes! OMG that movie would have sickened me had we not been laughing so much. That movie is the pinnacle of proof that the 80's had noooo shame! We all loved it as a 3000 episode though. We kept having to skip back (almost typed rewind) because we were laughing too loud to hear the next jokes.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JTello said:

A bit late to the party, by about 30 years. Just saw Mac & Me (MSK3000 style) with my kids. That was one of the worst movie experiences, and best MSK3000 episodes! OMG that movie would have sickened me had we not been laughing so much. That movie is the pinnacle of proof that the 80's had noooo shame! We all loved it as a 3000 episode though. We kept having to skip back (almost typed rewind) because we were laughing too loud to hear the next jokes.  

Are you familiar with the infamous original ending? Preserved on the Japanese laserdisc:

It boggles my mind that Alan Silvestri scored that movie. It wasn’t an “early point in my career and I need the money” phase in his life either. This came AFTER Back to the Future and Predator.

18 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

Are you familiar with the infamous original ending? Preserved on the Japanese laserdisc:

It boggles my mind that Alan Silvestri scored that movie. It wasn’t an “early point in my career and I need the money” phase in his life either. This came AFTER Back to the Future and Predator.

I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me, I actually thought the movie was going there when we were watching that scene. It felt like the movie veered in that exact moment, so it's very interesting to see it was scripted that way.  Thanks for sharing that! 

That would actually have been horribly humorous had it remained. An unintentional black comedy where a paralyzed kid in a wheel chair gets shot & killed by police and resurrected by aliens, sponsored by McDonald's, Coke & Skittles!

O-M-G, who the fuck green lit that, and how the fuck it not get stopped along the way by any number of people or organizations? It's absolutely mind boggling!  Thank goodness for us it didn't,... but holy shit! 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:47 AM, Angry the Clown said:

He probably thought all of them were wacky movies, shaking his judging compass.

11 minutes ago, AlbertA said:

He probably thought all of them were wacky movies, shaking his judging compass.

I realised Mac and Me shares an executive producer with Flight of the Navigator which Silvestri also scored two years earlier, so I’m closing the book on this case, chief. 

The final episode of the season must be a pilot episode they tried called Nailed It DIY where it’s crafting and not baking. Different co-host . Still pretty funny.