LCVG
JoeyN

LCVG Gamertag List 2010- Please Read First Post

9-13-2010

Ok folks, I am creating a new list on Google docs. If you want access to add/change your information, just PM me your Google user name. I am only giving access to those who have been on the forum for a long time.

If you are new to the forum, and want to be a part of it, just PM me. Include your Forum Name, Read Name, Live, PSN, WII, Twitter, etc... and I will add it to the list.

Thanks for putting this together Joey. It looks great, and I'm sure will be useful to many people as more are picking up multiple consoles.

Wii codes have finally all been entered on my system. (now that took a while!)

Can you make an update to the list? My Wii code is 8422 8427 9521 2451. I think you input mine from Merlot's list, which listed it the same as Starhawk's. Also, feel free to add my first name Mark if you are going back to edit the list. Thanks again.

My pleasure on doing the list. Ive been wanting to redo the 360 list for a while, and thought I may as well just combine everything to get rid of all the thread clutter. As I said in the first post., I will be moving the file to a different host today, and it will have the list updated till this morning (your stuff, joel's new ps3 name).

If anyone else needs me to update anything please say so. Also please update your DS game codes guys. I will be adding them to the list as well.

Ok, I FINALLY added everyone to my Wii. Can I mention how much I dislike the whole Wii number thing? I feel like I just got done doing my taxes after entering all of those numbers.

Feel free to send me all the Mii's you can.

Ok, I FINALLY added everyone to my Wii. Can I mention how much I dislike the whole Wii number thing? I feel like I just got done doing my taxes after entering all of those numbers.

LOL. I'm glad Mike made a Wii list so I could just copy and paste into the list.

Thanks for all of the hard work Joey. It's appreciated. A few things. Daniel's name is Angry the Clown (it's mispelled) and Kelley is no longer the owner of that Wii. You'll want to change it over to Scott's name.

It is now updated again folks. This time with the DS Game Codes, as well as corrections and additions

Kelley is no longer the owner of that Wii. You'll want to change it over to Scott's name.

Actually the code is different, it's now 4070 3420 2992 0931

I have put up a HTML web version up. The link is above. Its harder to use when you want to see the far columns, but Ill try and get a better version.

As for the excel version you can use the free OpenOffice

Feel free to send me all the Mii's you can.

From a mostly Live newbie POV, I found the Wii codes about the same as the gamertags. It's still normally 7-10 digits I have to double check carefully. The Wii number is a tiny bit longer and harder, but it's still hell to input everyone's Live gamertag.

I think for some of you oldschooler Xboxers you've had your list for ages, you've not had to input a list of 20+ names like I just did a few weeks ago and have forgetten that it's almost as annoying on xblive. Of course, only one person has to add you on live whereas both people have to agree on the Wii.

but it's still hell to input everyone's Live gamertag.

Or you could have done it the easy way and used xbox.com to enter your friends to your live list

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here. :) I decided to make the list more pretty as I can't stand Excel. I put together something quick using MySQL and php. You can find it here:

http://www.gunnerx.net/lcvg/

I separated the Nintendo DS codes to a second page. Also, I added a page just for fun with everyone's Xbox Live Card. Rather interesting. lol

Let me know if you guys want me to modify anything such as separating the Wii Codes into 4 digits.

I'll get to updating my Wii list in the next day or so. It's weird typing this on a Wii...

P.S. - Joey,good work!

Just took a pass and brought my 360 friends list up to date. I think I caught everyone one Joey's list, if not send me an invite. :) The only ones I didn't get were Nightw1ng and TheEvilEmpire because they are very popular with their full friends lists. ;)

Tomorrows task, adding you all to my Wii list, so that my Mii can infect your Plazas. :P

Or you could have done it the easy way and used xbox.com to enter your friends to your live list

What is this 'xbox.com' you speak of? All I see is "this page has been blocked due to corporate policy. Category: games. If you believe page is being displayed in error please contact'...

;) Just kidding, I can always look at it here at home.

I didn't know you can do them on xbox.com. Nobody told me :(