LCVG
JoeyN

LCVG Gamertag List 2010- Please Read First Post

Hey Dave, yeah that's me. I used to be EleclricLettuce (yes that's a second L in 'Electric') but I got rid of that name because I was sick of people thinking I were illiterate :)

I'm on the list and I think I already have most of you added on my respective friends lists but... As alot of people got new systems for Christmas I figured its time to update my stuff...

Xbox 360: Magness

PS3: Magness

Wii: Can't remember that damn code ;)

Dave, I've been meaning to ask you. Where did you get the Mii you are using for your avatar here? Is there somewhere online you can go to see your Mii on the internet?

Carlos.

I'll be sure to add you Anthony, even though the only game I have is Tekken 5 online ;)

BTW: I don't think my PSN name is on the list here. It's GreenMkyD.

Got my PS3, but no games yet. I'll definitely have Ratchet and Clank in time for my son's birthday on 4/10.

Carlucci was taken, so I went with Carlucci_2084

Please add me to the PSN list.

Carlos.

Bought a Wii on a whim because of a friend and Mario Kart! MAN I'VE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN! SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE THE FIRST DAY! :D

Wii Friends code: 4756 - 5682 - 8217 - 7314

My house finally has broadband so I can now jump on the multiplayer bandwagon. Having never had high speed though means my skills are lacking. I tried Resistance last night and managed to last several seconds between deaths but I did stick it out. Tried GTA IV next, and managed to drive over two people. If you see me online send me an invite (and if I figure out what to do, I will join you!).

PSN: Zyzomys

Xbox Live: Zyzomys

*BUMP*

For two reasons....

1. To update my info

2. To update the main list!

My PS 3 handle is SCREWNUT

Now would everybody kindly check and make sure that your personal handles are updated cause i know some of you have PS 3's but your handle is not on the list! :)

NEW MEMBERS you need to give us your info too if you want us to play with ya!

Late getting on the bandwagon...

My PS3 name: thebeex

Name: Matt

When I get some time I'll go through the list and send a bunch of friend requests.

Bump after 6 months to update my info. I have some of you on my Live friends list already.

Name: Aaron

XBox Live: spubiga

PS3: spubiga (just starting to get games for this, grabbing demos for infamous, uncharted and valkyria at the moment)

Wii: some number (I'll update this later)

Steam: nusu (if that doesn't work search for spubiga, I don't know if the display name or account name is needed to do a friend add)

Battlenet: I think that's my email, but I'm not sure.

Once the Child's Play stuff is done I am going to start on an updated list as it's been a while. Some people are not on LCVG anymore, and other people have joined. Also People have changed tags, wii codes, etc. I will be asking for everyone to post their info again, so keep an eye out .

Bumping this thread as for some reason the Mygamercard.net LCVG list is gone. So I started a new one at http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=j41ytRjF. If I missed anyone, please let me know via PM. I added everyone I could remember on the original list who is still on here.

Also we need to get an updated gamertag list done. Lot's of old information on the current lists for Live, PSN, Wii, etc... I'll work on that starting tomorrow. I will be using google docs, and giving the people who have been on the forum for a decent amount of time permission to view and to update the list. That way everything will always be up to date.