LCVG

LCVG Game Trade, Borrow, Sell Database

foogledricks

So YOU'RE finished with "Crackdown" and I'M finished with "Red Steel." I'D like to play "Crackdown" and YOU'D like to play "Red Steel." Wouldn't it be great if there were a database that would help us find each other? Something like GAMEFLY where you make a GAMEQ and you're told if the game is available for trade (or borrowing) in the community.

Would something like this be useful? I think it could be. But I won't go into more details until people respond with their opinions and suggestions.

Edit: In case people visiting here didn't see my other database, I am learning PHP/mySQL and am looking for projects. That is my angle.

Keith, since I also have the PS3 version I would be more than glad to loan you Madden 07 for the 360, and then see if youre man enough to say that you were wrong. You bash it but I have a feeling that youve never played it. Anfernee still has his copy and its a blast online.

I don't bash madden. I just loved NFL2K5. Back at Madden 2000 I bashed Madden I suppose as I just didn't like the control. But I have no basis really to not like Madden right now. Other than the networking problems I've had with EA games. I actually would be open to trying Madden.

As for the database, so far it doesn't seem like there are a lot of people here interested in it. I won't make it if there aren't enough people interested in using it.