LCVG

Super Puzzle Fighter Tourney

JoeyN

I am thinking about starting a series of XBLA game tournaments (one a month) for the rest of this year starting with this weeks release of Puzzle Fighter. May be a prize (choice of one HDDVD movie from a group of 5 ) involved for the winner of the tournament depending on how many people sign up. If you are interested in taking part, please post. Please only if you can participate. Rules will be forthcoming if we get enough people.

What if (like myself) find the prize (in this case) an HDDVD or Blu-Ray worthless to us? I'm not getting any HD player until there's a clear-cut winner! ;)

Other then that I might be intersted...I'll let you know when you figure out the whole rules and stuff! keep me posted!

What if (like myself) find the prize (in this case) an HDDVD or Blu-Ray worthless to us? I'm not getting any HD player until there's a clear-cut winner!

Since I already have these HDDVD's that i got as freebies from the buy a player offer your SOOL. So you can just say you won and I can give you an avatar of a ladder:D

Since I already have these HDDVD's that i got as freebies from the buy a player offer your SOOL. So you can just say you won and I can give you an avatar of a ladder:D

:lol

:furious Don't make me come down there and "hurt" you. There's plenty of places I can "Shove" a ladder.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived