LCVG

Are SSX 3 controls fully remappable?

Beer Monkey

I once tried using a PSX/2 controller adaptor to play SSX Tricky on the XBox. From my recollection, the controls were not fully remappable (I think they only allowed certain standard configs) and I was therefore unable to reproduce the PS2 control scheme.

Are the controls fully remappable on the new game?

Tough to reconfigure four shoulder buttons to two. And I only bring that up because it is pivotal to the tricks and their variety. Playing SSX3 recently(or any ssx game) and the number of tricks really relies on being able to get at least four buttons down at once, and changing them up in mid-flight.

Sean

Tough to reconfigure four shoulder buttons to two. And I only bring that up because it is pivotal to the tricks and their variety. Playing SSX3 recently(or any ssx game) and the number of tricks really relies on being able to get at least four buttons down at once, and changing them up in mid-flight.

Uh, yeah, that's why I'd like to remap all the trick buttons back to the four shoulder buttons on the PS2 controller via the adaptor. I have no idea how the XBox version of SSX 3 was programmed, but they certainly could have made an option to leave the trick system intact (and fully remappable for those with controller adaptors).

FYI, I played SSX (non-Tricky) on PS2 for months and know exactly how it controls.