LCVG

FS/FT Elgato EyeTV EZ for Mac & MS XB360 Wireless Wheel

fretster

Have an Elgato EyeTV EZ for the Mac. Works great, never had an issue with it, used it to play my 360 on my Mac until I picked up an HDTV. Really cool deal if you are a college student and don't have room for a tv in your dorm; WATCH IT ON YOUR MAC! It also has Tivo-like functions and a remote. Here is a link to the product description/review: http://www.macworld.com/2006/01/revi...tvez/index.php

The unit comes with all original packaging and parts; eyetv, install discs, guide, remote control, cables, etc as well as original purchase receipt from the University Village Apple Store in Seattle.

Looking to trade for Mass Effect:CE (or regular version) or sell for $70 via PayPal. Will ship via FedEx Express Saver with insurance and tracking number. Will only ship to verified PayPal address. If you have less than 10 trades you ship first, I have eBay feedback as a reference. If you are local to Seattle, WA you can pick it up; payment to be made via cash or money order. Only shipping to USA, no international.

Once again, only interested in Mass Effect:CE (or regular version) either opened (in mint condition) or sealed. Or sell for $70 via Paypal.

My eBay feedback is under the username: nostrebhtuca

-----

For Sale/Trade is the MS XB360 Wireless Racing Wheel.

Works great, comes with all original packaging and cables (as well as PGR3). Never saw much use, as I didn't get as into Forza 2 as I had envisioned. About 6 hours of use on the unit. No defects with it that I've found, just don't have the time to put towards gaming and the wheel has seen very little use since I purchased it.

Looking to trade for Mass Effect:CE (or regular version) (unopened or mint) + $10 (for shipping costs) or sell for $80 via PayPal. Item will be shipped via FedEx Ground with tracking number and insurance. Local to Seattle, WA pickup is available.

Prices are negotiable, hit me up with a PM and we can work something out!

-----

So basically, I want Mass Effect:CE (or normal version) and have a great TV tuner for the Mac as well as the MS XB360 Wireless Wheel. ;) Trades are for the CE version, if you are trading a regular one I would figure the game plus a couple of bucks would cover it.