LCVG

12/13 Halo's New Maps

weremichael

Anybody up to try out the new maps tonight? I downloaded them too late last night to really get into them. I could be on early enough for you east coasters but will definitely be on later for the left coasters. Any takers?

I figured I better throw that out there before the demo of Burnout Paradise comes out tomorrow. I don't plan doing anything but running through town on my PS3 (I might even try out the 360 version) tomorrow.

Anybody up to try out the new maps tonight? I downloaded them too late last night to really get into them. I could be on early enough for you east coasters but will definitely be on later for the left coasters. Any takers?

I figured I better throw that out there before the demo of Burnout Paradise comes out tomorrow. I don't plan doing anything but running through town on my PS3 (I might even try out the 360 version) tomorrow.

MICHEAL!!!!! YOU *insert word that i usually call you in our halo 3 matches*

You are turning out to be an expensive friend....

First you and Dave tell me that I don't play like a level 17 Halo Captain and are trying to downgrade me.....

Now your telling me I have to spend $10.00 American to get three...THAT'S THREE, new Halo maps....

I say blow now!!!! :P

$&%$%*%#%#$&%((#@$, I try to be on, depends on how I feel...this cold is winning and last night wasn't a good night for me or my stomach!

Phil,

Shouldn't you be playing Rainbow 6 or breaking a controller or something??? ;) Thanks for the advice on ladders.

Rainbow has been put to sleep :(.. Just past its time now..

As Romier said, I prob will hop on for some Halo, but only to play the maps already with the game.

The new maps are sweetie!!

I like the one with the huge ass C-band Dish! Reminds me of Blood Gulch! :)

Somebody is Mike's bitch!

I'm still holding out. I was grumpy enough about paying for the Gears maps and I like Gears way better than Halo. I generally only play with weremichael and screwnut these days anyway.

Somebody is Mike's bitch!

I'm still holding out. I was grumpy enough about paying for the Gears maps and I like Gears way better than Halo. I generally only play with weremichael and screwnut these days anyway.

Well you know what they say Dave. I am a bitch...just not yours!! :P

Mike was there for me, when you were not. What was I suppose to do? :eh

:P