LCVG

All-Pro Football 2K8 $9.99 at BB...

Anthony G

I've stated my opinion of the game in the actual game's thread. I have several problems with the game, #1 being that it is 2K5 in Hi Rez. For some that is fine, but Madden has surpassed 2K by leaps and bounds in the gameplay department and to be frank, that is where it matters most.

-Dean-

Which out question I'm a Madden whore. My post was more in jest against Kieth and Joel, both mentally unstable. ;) Though I feel I'll enjoy 2k8, especially with the football legends.

...Kieth and Joel, both mentally unstable.

Well, Keith is a bit more unstable after suffering through a fruitless 2k8 effort this evening. The word Inept comes to mind as a good description of Keith's (in)abilities with this game.

Keith, I think the first misstep you took in creating your 2k8 fantasy team was drafting Lucy to place hold for your kicker Charlie Brown.

I can't recall much of Keith's end of game ranting, but I definitely heard something about "Ebay" and "fucking game."

Oh, I almost forgot, Keith thanks for babbling about play reviews! I certainly may have missed that challenge of Jerry Rice catching the ball with one foot out of bounds if the review system hadn't been so fresh on my mind.

Great game. I can't wait for the rematch. That is of course, if you haven't already FedEx'd your disk to SupaEBayRick995123.

I've stated my opinion of the game in the actual game's thread. I have several problems with the game, #1 being that it is 2K5 in Hi Rez.

Hey Dean, don't insult 2K5 like that! ;)

I'll get my money's worth out of 2K8, but it ain't no 2K5. (yes, I do know that is sad.)

Who am I kidding, I got my money's worth out of 2K8 already tonight. Right Keith! :D

Hey Dean, don't insult 2K5 like that! ;)

I'll get my money's worth out of 2K8, but it ain't no 2K5. (yes, I do know that is sad.)

Who am I kidding, I got my money's worth out of 2K8 already tonight. Right Keith! :D

How in the hell do you wax poetically about 2k5 when you sucked so bad at it?

Madden 08, Madden 08, Madden 08

A Perfect football game