LCVG

Let's have a Happy Holidays thread

General Zot

where folks can share good holiday stories or just wish each other well in the New Year.

This year we're joined in our new house by my wife's parents, sister, brother back from Iraq, and their boy/girlfriends. The kids are having a great time (my 1, 4, 6 yr old boys) and all are looking forward to a week of fun and making some new memories. I even kicked my father-in-law's butt at GH3 already (he's a professional musician/guitarist), I hope he isn't practicing while I'm at work today. :lol

Anyway, in whatever way folks at LCVG celebrate the holidays I want to wish you all a very Happy Holidays and a great New Year. If you happen to see me online, please do not kick my ass in GH3 as my father-in-law might be watching.

Might not be posting much more before Jan, all the best! Can't find any xmas lights, so let's use some smileys:

:love :rock :love :rock :love :rock :love :rock :love

We're having a pretty quiet Christmas/New Year. Spending Christmas Eve with some friends & their family, Christmas Eve is just us, and then we're off down to Monterey for a couple of days to visit the aquarium etc & have a break. New Year's going to be very quiet too. It looked like I'd be working in-between the holidays up until recently, so it was too late to make plans to hook up with family back in Dallas. Oh well. This is the first Christmas my daughter "gets" presents & can open them, so it should be fun.

I'm spending some time at home with a, um, new friend who is visiting from Japan (yeah, the girl in my goofy avatar). Have to work a few days next week, doing a TV spot on 12/30 (watch ABC news that morning if you miss me), and then on New Years I'm going to some party being hosted by Burning Angel (for whom my best friend works).

As usual, NYC is gorgeous this time of year with people in great spirits. Happy holidays to all, even you Xbots. :)

Family thing 24th and 25th. My only real complaint this time of the year is the food, we're all Polish over here and that's the food we have for the big family dinner on the 24th, I'd seriously give my left nut for a second Thanksgiving feast on Christmas eve instead of the same old crap every year.

My niece is 4 this Christmas, makes the holidays and especially Christmas morning a little more fun.

Doing what we can out here... Just having moved to the U.K. we will be away from my family and our oldest daughter which sucks :( and we are tight unfortunately due to quarantine costs for our pets but, we did get invited to a Christmas party here in the neighborhood and we've made a number f friends here already so it shold be a nice Holiday in all :)

Happy Holidays to all of you guys as well

Quiet Christmas here with my wife and daughter. I've just no interest in traveling all over the place to get our various family members. The fact that I'm fliying out to Orlando for work on January 1st makes me want to deal with such hassle even less.:)

Regardless I want to wish everyone a safe and very happy holiday season and a more personal thank you for everyone's continued presence and support of LCVG over the past four years. You guys rock.:rock

We have my wife's mothers side of the family over on Saturday, gotta get up early and cook a feast for a small Army. Then Sunday we go over to her dads house for a turkey dinner. Monday I have to work, only person in my group without kids so I volunteered to let everyone else spend time at home. Christmas day we are opening up presents and then off to my parents house for more presents and meal. Wednesday is a big day in the EPL and plan to spend all day in front of the TV.

I was actually invited to go to Matt Hardy's Christmas party tomorrow. Besides that, a normal Christmas ahead, with most of the time probably spent playing Guitar Hero 3 with Erica.

Cameron you lucky SOB!!!!!! :)

OOOO YEA... I forgot to Mention... We will be celebrating Joeys 28th BDay on Christmas as well so please feel free to Kick his ass in all video game adventures this holiday:)

Happy holidays, all :)

It'll be unusually quiet here this year. Normally my sister and her husband stay for a few days and there are multiple family things, but this year: nothing. Just grandma and uncle coming over for the 25th. Christmas will start a little early this year since we won't have to wait for my sister to get up :)

There's going to be *lots* of HD DVD and Blu-ray watching, lots of Rock Band, and lots of all kinds of other games, too (like Loco Roco and Crush on my new PSP, finally :)).