LCVG

Power Joy III

Orpheus

Saw this over at Think Geek. Wonder if anyone has shelled out for this or the other hook up to your tv and play joystick game systems. Seems like a quick and easy way to get your classic gaming fix on, and this one has quite a few games (84).

I really like the fact this one comes with an extra controller for 2 player games like Joust. The possibility of expansion cartridges is really nice too, if they can deliver on it.

edit: found more info here. They're talking about releasing quarterly expansion packs in 2004, and you can vote for the games you want in their forums.

This is the first nostalgia collection that's really piqued my interest enough to consider buying, despite a higher price than I'm usually comfortable with. Never having owned an Atari, Intellivision, NES, etc., those compilations don't do much for me, but I spent a fair portion of my youth in arcades playing Galaga, Joust, Stargate, Dig Dug, et al. Nice reviews, Adam. I loved this line:

My knowledge of the wild, wild west is limited to songs by Escape Club, but I don't remember princesses being a pervasive theme.

:lol: