LCVG

New Pioneer receiver with HD audio decoding $599

exile

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/PressRoom/Press%20Releases/New%20Pioneer%20AV%20Receivers%20Allows%20Consumers%20to%20Realize%20High%20Definition%20Era%20of%20Home%20Theater

The VSX-1018TXH-K takes full advantage of HDMI? 1.3 high definition multimedia interface with the capability to transfer internally decoded Dolby? TrueHD, Dolby? Digital Plus , DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio formats to bring the entertainment experience full circle when viewing HD optical disc feature films.

April 08

MSRP $599

Press release doesn't say how many HDMI ins it will have.

Ya I'm curious as well. I'm kind of in the market for a new HDMI reciever to replace my Yamaha RX-V1500 (I wanna hear what all this uncompressed sound hoopla is all about). Don't really have a price in mind but I guess I'd like to keep it under $1,000. I don't need anything really fancy to drive my Klipsch bookshelf speakers. I will say that I like having the automatic calibration of the yammy. What other brands have similar features?