LCVG

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Discussion

JoeyN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, you must have missed the throwaway line about there being Kevlar in the back of the chair.

I watched last night's showing, then re-watched the pre-air I downloaded last July. They left it pretty much the same. Re-cast the fiancee' with Dean Winters, and added the scene removing the bullet from Sarah's shoulder.

Really enjoyed it, looking forward to tonight's episode.

I thought it was okay. We'll see how they turn this into a series. My only complaint is the terminators themselves. They talk way too much. And not the "to the point" talking like the Terminators of the past. These Terminators talked just so there wasn't any dead air.

Also, why would the Terminator pretend to be the teacher if he knew John was there. And it knew he was there before calling out his name, otherwise, what's the point of ripping out your own leg to get to your gun.

And Summer Glau said she was a different termintor? Eating chips? Has a flirting ability? Colour vision? I wonder what other surprises she has? Maybe a twist is that she was once human and they had to rebuild her, Robocop or Bionic Woman style.

Dave, you must have missed the throwaway line about there being Kevlar in the back of the chair.

Oh, I didn't miss it. I just thought it was very creative writing.

Sarah has the foresight and planning to make Kevlar furniture yet the thought of home schooling John, the future savoir of mandkind, was overlooked. :lol

Also, why would the Terminator pretend to be the teacher if he knew John was there. And it knew he was there before calling out his name, otherwise, what's the point of ripping out your own leg to get to your gun.

For the same reason the original Arnie model tore out a page of the phone book and went after all the Sarah Connors. He didn't know what John looked like.

Taking the gun out of the leg was just for the cool factor, though. :)

And Summer Glau said she was a different termintor? Eating chips? Has a flirting ability? Colour vision? I wonder what other surprises she has?

Judging by the way Sarah & John picked her up in the last episode, one of those surprises is that she is ultra-lightweight for a Terminator.... :P