LCVG

LCVG Gaming Schedule 1/21-1/26

PHiL

LCVG Gaming Schedule 1/21-1/26

Monday -COD4 9 est.

Tuesday -Team Fortress 2 9 est.

Wednesday -Burnout Paradise 9 est.

Thursday - Halo 3 9 est.

Friday- Open (Let Me Know What You Guys want)

Monday-Tuesday I will Be Able to Host.. Thursday someone will have to host as I will Be Watching Rangers Retire #2 Brian Leetch.

Friday If you want to host a game Let me know as I will be gone for the Weekend until Monday Night.

** Gaming Schedule will Be Posted Sunday Night Next Week Don't Worry**

Next Gaming Schedule will have Some Quake 4.. and Also Some Unreal Tournament III ! If You dont Have them Pick it up!!

Good games tonight, I've got no problem playing smaller LCVG private matches. I'll do the party stuff with the masses if that's what whoever's hosting wants but I prefer the other. Who were all those people that came in at the end? Friends of someone in the room? Just curious.

I don't mind if they're a member of the forum or not, just curious to see if they were friends or if Phil screwed the pooch and left the game open :)

Better change that underground zone Greg, too easy to goad you into an ambush. Remember, it 'aint revenge if you wind up lying dead on the floor again :D