Who Will Win The Super Bowl?

PHiL

Who Will Win The Superbowl?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • Who Cares

Can we have another one that asks who we want to win? Who I figure will win and who I want to win are two different things.

Yeah, this thread is already fucked up. With the Giants getting more votes it's obvious people are already voting with their hating hearts than with any logic. :D

Go Pats!

I voted "Who cares".

Never been a fan of football. Back in my younger days I use to watch baseball and hockey with a passion. But then the strikes came for both leagues and let's face it...as long as the Toronto Maple Leafs keep packing in the crowds at the ACC, there never going to build a decent enough team to win the cup anyways.

Yup...sports died for me when Baseball and Hockey went on strike.

I voted for the Giants not only because I want them to win, but because I actually believe they can.

Yup...sports died for me when Baseball and Hockey went on strike.

I have heard that from several people. Especially when it comes to the baseball strike in 94'. I can't imagine never watching my Yankees ever again because of a strike. Sure, getting pissed over it is one thing...but never watching the sport or your team ever again seems like self-inflicted punishment.

I really dont care who wins (not a huge football guy). I think the Pats will win though UNLESS Brady actually is hurt enough to effect his game. I just hope it winds up being a good competitive game and not a blowout like most superbowls. This is of course assuming I'll tune into the game at some point.

Yeah, this thread is already fucked up. With the Giants getting more votes it's obvious people are already voting with their hating hearts than with any logic. :D

Go Pats!

Uh, no. I didn't vote vote for the Giants because I prefer them, but because I actually think they're going to win. I extend the benefit of the doubt to everyone else who voted the same way.

The Giants have been playing better than the Pats over the last few weeks and showed they have what it takes to beat them when they played at the end of the regular season. The Giants match up very well against NE.