LCVG

LCVG Gaming Schedule 2/11-2/15

PHiL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for Thursday night we single guys need to play a game where we can blew the shit out of things! :)

How about Halo 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, Shadowrun

or we could do an xboxlive game...like Catan, uno....etc.

I don't know. If you guys have a suggestion...just yell them out and show up on St. "making you feel like crap cause you don't have a significant other and you can't go out to eat cause all the lovey dovey couples will be giggling and swooning over each other and there should be a law stating that these type of people are marched out to the town square and shot before dawn" Valentine's day.

Well, my significant other and I just ended things today... I needs a gamin' to cure what ales me.

Ouch! Oh fretster that was really mean of your significant other to do to you! Wow. She/He broke a cardinal rule! Apparently it's bad taste to break off a relationship with somebody seven days before St. Valentine's day...also you have to wait three days after too.

I don't know who made these "crazy" rules but in a most "have to keep this post on topic" way....I hope to see you online and we can celebrate this most demonic day of the year in style.....by blowing something up! :D

Well seeing that my g/f is pretty much Living with me and I work on Thursday till 10.. No need for Valentines day:)

She has her Psp so any gaming nights she can keep busy!:)

My next quest in the relationship area is to find someone who is into video games. I couldn't play COD4 around her cause she saw me snap a dogs neck during that damn Chernobyl mission.

My next quest in the relationship area is to find someone who is into video games. I couldn't play COD4 around her cause she saw me snap a dogs neck during that damn Chernobyl mission.

:lol (that's really not funny I know but I can't help myself!)

Good Luck in your hunt! Your odds are almost as great as me finding somebody who likes video games!

I think I'm ready to retire my copy of Gears. Tonight was fun, but the frustrating kind of fun. The laughing my ass off / wanting to throw my controller kind of fun. It was one of the most frustrating night of GOW I can remember.

Lag.

Studder.

Random wall sticking.

Empty reloads.

5 shotgun shells to the back of an enemies skull, only to have them turn around and kill me.

Useless Boom shots.

If I never play GOW again, that'll be ok with me. Funny, GOW used to be my favorite 360 game, but the issues are just too much to deal with considering there so many other quality 360 games to play.

R.I.P Gears of War :chainsaw

We had some problems but nothing like you're experiencing Joey, oddly you never even showed up as being online at all in my list.

Played for about 2 hours tonight, the game still sucks big time but, I actually had fun. There were still tons of "what the fuck!!!" moments but they were all (shitty) game design related, I never felt as if someone was using some glitch or something and only I was getting screwed over, we were ALL getting screwed over at some point and as long as it sort of evens out, I guess it's ok. Got to try the Annex mode and I liked it, even got to see one of the new maps (w00t!), being able to kill someone without having to run up to them to finish them or worry about them coming back before you could get there made the game tons more fun, I could actually drop multiple people with the lancer from distance and kill them. I'm not sure I could (or would want to) play every week, but 2-3 times a month I could definitely hack and possibly even enjoy.

Your just jealous cause I got here first!

LOL

I invited him tonight but I guess we scared him off :D