LCVG

LCVG Online Gaming 2/18-2/22

PHiL

There is No Gaming Schedule this week.. The Thread is Created for those Of You Who would Like to Set up matches.. You can do all that here.!

Have A good Week Everyone :slayer

:(

Phil.....PHIL.....don't leave me hanging like this! PHHHHHHHIL!!!!

okay, okay.....stay undercontrol.....everything's fine. yea....all fine.....yeah....okay ummmm yeah.....Phil not in right now but I'll post a schedule! You bitches better show or....or......well I haven't thought that far in advance yet but It will not be pretty!!!! :rock

Okay so without Further Ado...

Monday.......................................... 9:05 pm GEARS OF WAR (Annex Style)

Tuesday......................................... 9:05 pm HALO 3 (Team Matches if enough show up...maybe some rocket races too!)

Wednesday..................................... 9:05 pm CALL TO DUTY 4 (Private Match. Teams, Death match etc. take a poll!)

Thursday......................................... 9:05 pm RETRO NIGHT (RAINBOW SIX VEGAS BABY! )

Friday.............................................. 9:05 pm Burnout Paradise/ 10:35 pm Resistence Fall of Man. Midnight Special: Ghost Recon Advance Warfare Co-op match!

Saturday........................................... 9:05 pm Xbox Arcade Night: CATAN/ 10:35pm (free 2D space Shooter can't remember it's name!) Midnight Showing: UNO!

Sunday.................................................2:05 pm GAMER'S CHOICE (post suggestions for this time slot!), 9:05pm End the Week with some COD 4!

Any Questions? ;)

I could help with the coup de ps3 this week. I played Warhawk yesterday (a lot) and had a blast. I broke down and bought the expansion pack for the $8. The drop ships sound really sweet and add to the insanity. I figured the 5 hrs I played yesterday was worth the cost already.

My wife works the reference desk this evening so I will be online for whatever game ya'll decide.

I've only played with the unwashed but I know there is a way to password protect rooms. The integration with the friendslist seems better than RFoM (which is pretty easy to do). I've tested my connection (through Warhawk) and I can only host 8 people total.

Hopefully someone who has hosted before can shed some light on what it will take to get the room up and going. If not I will be home from work around 3:30 MST or so and I can hop online and do some experimentation.

What....do I smell or something? ;) Damn PS3.....oh well.....

Well I'm still a little stuffed up :) so I'll be around tonight and hopefully tomorrow (I have a meeting but should be out in time to get killed through walls in COD4).

Exams are starting to break me but they're done today, and then I want to blow stuff up. They need some DLC where I can snipe equilibrium curves in the face.

Good games tonight, guys. I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out how to switch the map, and I couldn't communicate with you guys, so I don't know if there is something wrong with my headset or what. I'll try to figure out what the hell I'm doing the next time I host.

However, being the first time I have really played the game I have to say that was fun as HELL! I played some levels with the masses with the drop-ship and that's a pretty fun addition. Hopefully we can get some full LCVG nights with that.