LCVG

4 player(or more) co-op games for the 360?

Subhuman

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a list/site that gave basic details on the multiplayer options available for each 360 game? Specifically, I'm looking for online co-op play...with a minimum of 4 players.

For example,

Graw 2(up to 16 can play "co-op" against the AI)

Rock Band(4)

Burnout Paradise(8)

Halo3(4)

Turok(4)

Does anyone know of any sports games that you can have all humans(minimum of 4 humans) on one side against the AI? Football, Hockey, Soccor?

Thanks in advance,

Subhuman

Just to be sure...the 2k8 and Fifa(2008?) games are 4 player co-op against an AI opponent(no human opponent needed)...correct?

I, myself, have participated in four player fifa. That includes 2008. And practically every version for the last 10 years. We love to whip the shit out of the computer. 2k8 we've only had 3 at a time on co-op, because that's all the people we had. I can't see any reason why that fourth person could not get in. We just never tried.

>>>I, myself, have participated in four player fifa. That includes 2008. And practically every version for the last 10 years. We love to whip the shit out of the computer. 2k8 we've only had 3 at a time on co-op, because that's all the people we had. I can't see any reason why that fourth person could not get in. We just never tried<<<

And those (mutli-player)options are supported thru XBL also---correct? I just want to be 100% sure before I recommend these titles to a bunch of friends. Thanks again!

Subhuman

Hi all, a friend and I both purchased Fifa 08 and we can't get it to support a game against the AI on XBL. I've tried using the "online team play" mode and the "xbox live custom match mode". In the "online team play"...we can both move to the same team...but we cannot get the game to begin. In the "xbox live custom match mode" we cannot move to the same team.

Does anyone know what we're doing wrong? Thanks.

Subhuman

looks like the new arcade game N+ will be 4-player coop too.

It is; I was playing it that way over Live last night. Also, it's absolutely marvellous; you only have to get one person to the exit, so some of the time the others end up running suicidal distraction duties against the homing missiles, or flinging their own body parts through a wall of mines...