LCVG

RSV Tonight interested?

PHiL

Phil..do you really think people are going to show up? Nobody even bothered to try when I posted in the LCVG weekly gaming thread after you gave us the free week. I'm sorry but unless you can bring Romier, Capt and a few others with you...nobody bothers to even show up. Kind of like High School...you know..."Well I'll only go if the cool kids are going!" mentality

Anyways I'm having friends over tonight and well I maybe online I won't be able to join. Sorry man. Maybe tommorrow!

Phil, I think you're a cool kid. I'll show up for an hour or so.

LMAO!! Ill be on even if we have to play some terrorist hunt:).. G/f is a working so gotta get in as much gaming as possible:tu

Phil..do you really think people are going to show up? Nobody even bothered to try when I posted in the LCVG weekly gaming thread after you gave us the free week. I'm sorry but unless you can bring Romier, Capt and a few others with you...nobody bothers to even show up. Kind of like High School...you know..."Well I'll only go if the cool kids are going!" mentality

Its worth a shot!!!!

That's funny Screwnut since the reason I no longer go on with you guys is because of guys like Romier, Joey and others. ;)

Shopping for a new washing machine so if I'm back before 8, I'll join you guys for some punishment. But only if Screwnut is playing because he's the coolest of them all. :)

It didn't help that you posted "I Give Up" after a few people said they couldn't show up on Monday.

LOL...no Monday became Resistence night and then Tuesday became Resistence night and then I posted "I give up!". Nobody had any other suggestions except for PS3 gaming (not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

But seriously, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPEN TO OUR GAMING NIGHTS!! :P:D

Soon going to be summer and it will be impossible to get people then cause we'll all have vacations or plans etc. I know I will!

I thought I PM you when i PM fighting fish..Well Im having problems with my Rainbow disk like I had Last month with my Halo 3 Disk.. Its just not letting me hop into any game.. Maybe my dumb ass should check to see if my disks(which i should never have to do) work before scheduling anything.