LCVG

Motorstorm 2

EnemaEms

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it is officially official now as it's been officially announced.

Set on an island in the Pacific, MotorStorm 2 will include 16 new tracks, four-player split-screen support, and 16-player online matches, as well as the addition of monster trucks (alongside the seven vehicle types from the original).

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166902

Link includes a trailer for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The MotorStorm 2 demo is limited to Qore subscribers. It seems Sony has started copying MS, in that they are limiting the number potential buyers of their games. I am interested in this game (split screen for the win) but I am certainly not going to buy it if I can not play a demo.

Did you ever get your SOCOM beta code from either your pre-order or Qore Loser-wait-a-week Beta promise? It is a fun game.

• 1 month later...
Played both the Motorstorm and Pure demo this weekend and am really unsure which way to go.

Pure surprised me while Motorstorm was exactly what I thought it would be. Do either of these games have trophy support?

I thought Motorstorm is supposed to and Pure does not. Not 100% sure though. Pure was alot of fun but after the first couple of hours, I felt as if I had done everything the game has to offer. It was fun playing with guys from here one night but with no split screen couldn't play with my kids so at least there Motorstorm has an advantage.