LCVG

Frontlines: Fuel of War

SCREWNUT

Haven't played a ton online, but when I have I've had no problems getting on.

Vehicle controls aren't bad, for humvee like vehicles it's like Halo, whichever way the camera is facing (or the turret) is the way you'll go, tank controls are one stick controls the body of the tank and the other the turret. Heli's control much easier than they did in Battlefield 2, drones control pretty much the same way their bigger counterparts do. You can deploy flares from vehicles in MP to confuse rockets and with rockets once you get a lock you can move the cursor away and get a red line showing you the trajectory the rocket will take, good for shooting away from flares or around corners. The roles are neat too, there are 4 and the stuff you get from each differs depending on the side you're on.

Thanks for playing with me tonight Jeff! I didn't see you online otherwise I would have invited you! Hey don't be afraid...if you see me playing something, then hop in! :D The more the merrier!

Loving the online portion of this game! The sounds of explosions, let alone the visual effects of them are simply amazing!

I meet a new friend tonight with the handle of Carter and him and me were kicking ass!!

He flew a helicopter and hovered over the check points, well I bailed out and parachuted to the ground to take the point. We worked like a well oiled machine!! It was freaking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw you were playing and joinable so I jumped in, love the squad mechanic, so nice to be able to jump into a public game but only be able to communicate with the people in your squad, a bigger max number would have been nice but I guess that could be increased in an update. The MP is definitely a blast, kind of like Battlefield 2 with more stuff and on crack.

I called in a fuel air bomb strike on your tank and wiped out half the players on the map, including myself and numerous teammates :lol

I saw you were playing and joinable so I jumped in, love the squad mechanic, so nice to be able to jump into a public game but only be able to communicate with the people in your squad, a bigger max number would have been nice but I guess that could be increased in an update. The MP is definitely a blast, kind of like Battlefield 2 with more stuff and on crack.

I called in a fuel air bomb strike on your tank and wiped out half the players on the map, including myself and numerous teammates :lol

I know! I was sitting there in my tank and noticed these really nice blue waves echoing out from my tank...and i was like...cool what is that? Then BANG! I'm dead and the whole area is on fire. You killed the bad guys, the good guys and the little dog from down the street with that thing!!! :lol

Actually reading the forums at frontlines.com lot's of people are having the same problem, and they are working on fixing it. Thrilling

Has this been fixed. If so, I'll pick up the game today. The mention of MP similarities to BF2 have me intrigued.

Has this been fixed. If so, I'll pick up the game today. The mention of MP similarities to BF2 have me intrigued.

Everything was working last night when me and Jeff played!! I do have to say that this isn't crack....

It's liquid crack! LOL

I can drive and fly anything.....except those damn Jets!! How do you do it? Oh and as for the fuel bomb that Jeff sent in on me. The Russian version of it is a nuclear missile. I leveled up enough to call one in before Jeff showed up....you missed it Jeff! I rather liked my little mushroom cloud! :rock

Can't really say if it's been fixed or not because I've never had a problem playing or getting in any matches, I think if you like BF2 you'll love Frontlines, single player was a lot of fun too to boot.