LCVG

Nine Inch Nails: Ghost I-IV

dogbert

NIN instrumental album, sold.

Price Breakdown:

$0.00 - First 9 tracks as a download

$5.00 - All 36 tracks as a download

$10 - All 36 tracks as a download and a physical copy of the album on 2 CDs

$75 - All 36 tracks as a downlaod, physical copy of album on 2 CDs, hardcover fabric wrapped case, 1 data CD(Mac/PC) with all 36 tracks broken down into multitrack for remixing with a multitrack application, a Blu-Ray disc with Ghost I-IV in high definition 96/24 stereo and accompanying slide show, and a 48 page photograph book.

$300 - Limited to 2500 - Everything in the $75 package plus the 36 tracks on 4 LPs, and 2 Giclee art prints of art from Ghost I-IV. Also each package is hand signed by Trent Reznor.

The order page is fucking hammered, been trying to order the $75 package for a while now with no luck.

I'll be getting the $10 CD version I think, but not today, too many people rushing the site :) This is the lineup on the album - a pretty damn cool group of musicians:

In addition to Reznor, the album features musical contributions from Brian Viglione (the drummer from the Dresden Dolls), producer Alan Moulder (who has worked with NIN before, as well as My Bloody Valentine, the Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, the Jesus and Mary Chain, and many others), producer Atticus Ross (NIN, Korn, P!nk), Alessandro Cortini (NIN, modwheelmod), and legendary guitarist Adrian Belew (Bowie, Zappa, King Crimson, Tom Tom Club).

This was on the main site:

Update: The response to this album has been overwhelming, causing our

website to slow to a crawl. We THOUGHT we were ready, but...

We've been adding more servers to accommodate the unexpected demand and we expect to be running smoothly in the next few hours. In the meantime, if you've had any problems with downloads from the Ghosts site, don't worry - you'll be able to use your download link again when the site is more stable. Thanks everyone for making this such an

immediate success.

Woo' date='

Did you listen to Year Zero? It was completely different as far as lyrics go. It was more of a concept album about where this country may be heading. I liked it a lot....been the again, I have been a NIN whore since '89.[/quote']

Negative. Didn't even know it exists until yesterday. I'll check it out at some point.

They're turning it off for the next few hours while they fix their shit.

Unfortunately, the Ghosts I-IV site is down for the next few hours for maintenance.

We quietly released this album last night without any warning, and without any press. Because we know how devoted our fans are, we planned for an overwhelming response, and expected heavy traffic. To our surprise, the traffic was more than three times what we anticipated, and has only been getting heavier throughout the day. The response has been absolutely phenomenal, and we couldn't be happier, but our servers have taken a beating, causing numerous problems with the download site. Our developers, who have been working non-stop to combat the surge of traffic, feel that taking the site down for a few hours to fix some crucial issues is the best way to get things running smoothly again. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

While the site is down, you can still purchase the complete Ghosts I-IV here from Amazon's MP3 store for only $5. The MP3s are high quality and DRM-free. You can also order the deluxe and limited edition packages from Artist in Residence.

If you're familiar with BitTorrent, you can download Ghosts I, the first of the four volumes, for free, from our official upload at The Pirate Bay.

If you ordered a download and have not yet been able to retrieve it or have experienced any technical difficulties with the download, your download link will work as soon as the site returns.

Thanks again for the amazing support, and your continuing patience. Watch nin.com for updates during the downtime.

I like this version on the NIN.com site ;)

The new Nine Inch Nails record is available RIGHT NOW! (kind of)

YES, WE FUCKED UP!

We thought we bought enough beer but too many of you showed up for the party.

We are fixing the Ghosts site right now, I am told it will be back up 100% in a few hours.

In the meantime, you can buy the whole new record at Amazon if you are in the US, or you can get Ghosts I at The Pirate Bay if you know about torrents, or RIGHT HERE directly.

We are sorry for the trouble (but you know it's worth it!)

Cyberwoo, the only difference I know if that you may care about is the Amazon files are limited to 256kpbs MP3 when you can get FLAC, Apple Lossless, or 320kpbs on the Ghosts site.

It's allowing me to download. I launched it when I woke up this morning (5:00am), but it was going at only 100kb/s. Faster than most sites, but not fast enough to complete the download before I left for work.

Hopefully all is good by the time I get back home

Oh, and I re-clicked the email link since I closed all my internet windows last night