LCVG

Gaming Schedule Update!

PHiL

I think We will Bring this Back in 2 weeks... Alot of Games and Alot of Time to Play... Everyone hopefully is Tired of some(Not all) of the older games and are ready to hop on the new ones.

Wii- Nights Will most likely be added with Smash Brothers out..

No system will go without any gaming nights..

Everyone try there best to get on the Nights they say they will be on :)

Hey we can try right :tu

CoD4 went the route of Halo or Gears for me, got too popular which brought out all the morons. Flat out asshats or people waaay too serious about their killcounts, I won't play that game anymore with anyone but people on my friends list, which pretty much mean I don't play it anymore :)

Picked Up Quake 4 for like 10 bucks for a throwback night...

Gamestop Never Shipped My RSV2 so I sent them a nasty e-mail... Stopped by bestbuy and picked it up.. However will not be on tonight because of the Ranger vs Devils Game.

I won't play that game anymore with anyone but people on my friends list, which pretty much mean I don't play it anymore

Most of my COD4 games get played between 7 est and 8:30 est, as I play with Tino, and a bunch of people from Europe . Good guys, if anyone ever wants to join up Ill send you an invite

TONIGHT WE DINE ON VEGAS 2