LCVG

Free Online Photoshop Express from Adobe

JoeyN

It's pretty slick for a basic photo editor. Looks nice and the interface is very good. It's a good Picasa or iPhoto replacement but not quite a community like Flickr. They are going to have to speed things up for my tastes though.

Speaking of Photoshop...I need to buy the full version for my Mac. Is $569 the best I'm going to be able to find for a legit copy? I did some searches and Royal Discount seems to be the lowest price I can find for an e-tailer with a good reputation.

Pieces of the terms of service for Photoshop Express are floating around online. The section that is really getting some attention is:

8. Use of Your Content.

Adobe does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, with respect to Your Content that you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services, you grant Adobe a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other Materials or works in any format or medium now known or later developed.

So, Adobe essentially gets full rights to use any images you post publicly through this service.