LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyN

Online Gaming Schedule Week of 3/30

Monday- Rainbow Six Vegas 2 9 PM EST (360)

Tuesday- Open, but perhaps Warhawk if people are interested

Wednesday- Resistance 9 PM EST (PS3)

Thursday- Call of Duty 4 New Map Night(360) 9 PM EST

We can always do Vegas 2 again on Tues/Wed if no one shows for the other stuff. Call of Duty hopefully we can get together enough people for a private room

Tues nights are great for me. I'm up for Warhawk if the rest of ya'll are up for it. If Ian isn't shooting me out of the air with his Warhawk it won't be the same, but I'm sure we can manage.

I would be up for up for playing some Halo as well if we can't get a turnout of more than two for Warhawk. I know that Dave and some of you other cheap-Os just got the map pack now that it's free.

I wish I could play some Resistance on Wends but I have an evening meeting so that night is out for me sadly.

-Michael

I would be up for up for playing some Halo as well if we can't get a turnout of more than two for Warhawk. I know that Dave and some of you other cheap-Os just got the map pack now that it's free.

I wish I could play some Resistance on Wends but I have an evening meeting so that night is out for me sadly.

-Michael

The new maps are pretty cool. I like that Warehouse one, for some reason it reminds me of that one Lost Planet warehouse map.

I'd be nice to play some CoD4 in a private room, the general public in that game make the Halo folks seem tame in comparison, but I'm not killing $10 on maps to play once or twice. Hell, I haven't even DLed the free Halo 3 maps just to save on space.

*pulls out his wallet and watches the moths flee*

Pay day is Friday, maybe I'll be able to pick up RS:V2 this weekend. Hopefully I'll see you guys online in the coming weeks :)

Thanks for the invite tonight, Joey. Unfortunately Mark and I were on a crash course with our good friend, Gabriel. If I'm on any other time this week and folks wanna invite me for some terrorist hunt or mp, just drop me an invite.

Good games tonight guys!

I just remembered that I may have friends coming over tommorrow night to watch a movie in my new home theater setup. But if you guys are still playing when they leave...I come join you guys again!

Just some FYI for you folks.. NO more making fun of Greg because of his first LCVG night with the ladder...

Now you make fun of him for Last nights Fall from the ladder:)

I'll be on tonight around 8est

Good games last night, despite the fact that I sucked royally. There was one level in particular where Jeff's C-4 was tearing through me every few seconds. Definitely like the addition of the sprint button.

Just some FYI for you folks.. NO more making fun of Greg because of his first LCVG night with the ladder...

Now you make fun of him for Last nights Fall from the ladder:)

I'll be on tonight around 8est

:eh

I hate you. I reallly really really really really really really really really really hate you. You big bully!

ISLANDERS SUCK A$$!...Even the leafs can beat them! :P

PS: Thanks Joey! I forgot that New York had two teams! I thought the Islanders were just a myth...a throwback to the 80's. I'm shocked to hear that there still around!! Wow...how do they stay in business??

I am up for Warhawk and will definitely be able to make it tonight. Anyone else up for it?

FYI: The downloadable version is $29.99 for a limited time at the Sony Store.

I will probably buy warhawk when I get home, with the extra packs. Won't be on till 930 or so

That was definitely a blast (pun intended for all you n00bs I c-4ed) although I really miss VIP, team leader is OK but nowhere near the level of fun VIP was, attack and defend was good though. Hopefully we can get more of the people who own the game to play and we can get back to some bigger rooms.

I think I may wander on over to the RSV2 official forums and sign up just to ask for VIP and Doscala to make an appearance in any DL packs.