LCVG

I believe an introduction is in order (or, why gaming time is about to decrease)

ChrisBardon

This past weekend, Katherine Selina Bardon finally made her first appearance. The pic is at somewhere around 6 hours. The three of us are still trying to get settled into our new lives, but one thing's for sure, there won't be near as much time to spend on gaming from now on. You know what though-that's fine with me :)

Welcome to the world Katie!

img0127bv3.jpg

Edit-fixed the image link. Evidently, direct linking to something in a picasa web album doesn't work.

Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your wiimotes and PS3 controllers and pretending to play on them, and flipping the power on and off on your Xbox for fun :P

Enjoy. I never thought I was even interested in being a parent when I was younger, but it's awesome. Get sleep when you can.

You might not get gaming time for a while, but prep up some movies and TV shows on the backlog for feeding baby times. I caught up on a lot of my movie backlog this year when my 2nd little girl was born.

You might not get gaming time for a while, but prep up some movies and TV shows on the backlog for feeding baby times. I caught up on a lot of my movie backlog this year when my 2nd little girl was born

Already done-for a while there she wouldn't sleep at all unless someone was holding her, so we made it through most of what was on the PVR. Also going through some of the backlogged TV on DVD that we had, and caught up on a couple of BR discs that I hadn't seen. She can actually be put down for a while now, so things are already getting better.

Congrats! I'm amazed you got a 6-hour person to look at a camera!

First (and last) picture for a while with her eyes open like that. One of the benefits of digital-you can take 20 pics, and just keep the good one :)

Congrats!! What a beautiful baby.

It's been kind of neat watching the growth of this forum, from nothing-but-games, to the occasional wedding announcement, to now a fairly steady stream of new-baby posts. May LCVG be around long enough to host our retirement posts! :)

Congrats!! What a beautiful baby.

It's been kind of neat watching the growth of this forum, from nothing-but-games, to the occasional wedding announcement, to now a fairly steady stream of new-baby posts. May LCVG be around long enough to host our retirement posts! :)

Maybe we need a kid discussion thread!