LCVG

Tonight Vegas2...BE THERE!!

PHiL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun times last night...

Brandon, Jeff, Greg that was the funnest games of terrorist hunt ever... Glad to see ya on again Brandon.. As you can see not. Much has changed lmao!

I agree with Phil! That was the best ever gaming experience that I have had on xbox live in a long, long time!

Man it was fun. Really hoping that I didn't saying anything to offend you Brandon, but in my defence I had to talk Phil down a peg. You know because of all the Canadian happy ladder jokes he kept making! :P

Look forward to doing it again boys!:tu

Yeah, best time I've had in a while. I don't think I could get tired of terrorist hunt, as much fun or more than the story mode IMO. Wish it was the weekend so I could have played later, as it was I had a hard enough time dragging myself out of bed this morning. :)

Did y'all finish the map after I left?

P.S. If a PGR3 night didn't offend me, I don't think anything will.

I had to bail about 20 mins after you left Brandon. I made a promise to play some Rockband with a dear close friend of mine.

So no...unless phil and jeff managed to do it. Man that map (murderhouse was it?) was a killer! I really hate it when guys beam down behind you! :D (SHUT UP PHIL!! DON"T EVEN SAY IT! :P )

Lmao.. Yea murderhouse was a bitch!! Me and Jeff switched to streets after ya guys left.. Jeff went 32 and 1 to finish off the night .. We played till 145.. But my stomach was growling.. But not for a steak sandwhich.. It was really hard crawling outta bed this morning.. Shoulda stayed home and played more today ..

I was on for a bit tonight, maybe an hour or so. I usually just hop on and play Terrorist Hunt and set an XP goal and play till I hit it, I hit 5000 about 10 and logged off. Unsure about tomorrow with the playoffs starting but I'll catch you guys on at some point again.

okay.

I joined jeff, romier and paul for some terriost hunt after 1:00am today. I had a few friends over that's why I was late getting online. Anyways it was good times and I just want the record to reflect that anything that is posted after this is a lie. Trust me. Romier was all hooked up on cough medication, Jeff was tired as crap and paul...well paul was still alive. So don't believe anything that they have to say.

thank you for your support! :)