LCVG

Warhammer: Dawn of War II

Tonner Cyn

Gametrailers has a teaser trailer announcing this. I played some of the original release but never kept up with the expansions. If I come across a good deal on a bundle I'd probably pick them up. Of course, with this announcement, I am wondering if it would not be better to just wait, especially since the first two games in the series don't suport widescreen monitors.

I've played the original series quite a bit. It's still a lot of fun to play the skirmish maps! Kind of have a soft spot for either the Space Marines or Chaos. :tu

I've been wondering when they were ever going to stop the expansion packs running on the tired old engine (3 years now) and come up with something new...and BOOYAH!!!! here's the next installment on it's way!

I'm pretty confident that it's going to be pretty damn good since all the same people that made the 1st one such a hit, are going to be putting this one together. I'd just like to see how it looks and plays already!!!!!

Sucks that we have to wait until 2009 to play this though.