LCVG

Saturday 4/19 RSV2?

Jeff W

Made it back from Toronto tonight around 7:30pm....had a nap...just woke up and feel like crap. There is no way I can make it online tonight....right now I feel so drained and crappy that it make take me a few days to recover! I can't skip a night's sleep anymore...damn. Getting old! :(

Have a good one though guys!!

Well, it took us a good 4 hours, and we had help from Anthony in the middle there, but Brandon and I finally finished the CQB training map and I got my Extreme Hunter Achievement for finishing all terrorist hunt maps on realistic :rock

Not once have I played Terrorist Hunt in this game with at least one other person where I did not have an absolute blast (aside from the time I played with screwnut and he let the general public in :furious ) Looking forward to much more.

Not once have I played Terrorist Hunt in this game with at least one other person where I did not have an absolute blast (aside from the time I played with screwnut and he let the general public in :furious ) Looking forward to much more.

I just woke up from my nap my body is going to be screwed since I missed a night's sleep.

:eh

I forgot to set the room to private.....sorry :(

*shovels over the the corner of the room*

Good times last night. That map is absolute murder on Realistic. No good strategy at the start due to multiple places where the AI can flank you, and open -- but not obvious -- sight lines everywhere to get popped from. Still surprised Jeff and I were able to clear it without help.

HEY!!! Jeff your just going to have to play it again so i can also get the achievement!

Nothing changes, only difference is now I don't care which map we play anymore. I'm still addicted to seeing that little "10 exp" popping in on the bottom of the screen :D

Still surprised Jeff and I were able to clear it without help.

In the end, I think the "one guy up top, one guy down below to stir them up" strategy worked best for most of the map.