LCVG

Stootsi

Nice find.. Once in awhile you'll find something ya need.

Thanks, but I can't take credit for it. The CAG'ers found this one. What I like about it is it's more game and accessory oriented and no matter what a new deal pops up every 20 minutes. Right now it's the Pelican USB hub for RB for $7.99.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Feeling adventurous? Stootsi has boxes filled with random stuff at different price ranges, including a gamer one:

http://www.stootsi.com/

One Gamer Box - Serious Gamers Only - $5 UPS Ground Shipping

Product Information

Ahhhhh, the gamer box. One of my personal faves. Passionate, and surprisingly easy to please - gamers know a good deal when the see one.

I don't want to BS too much about this item, cuz it's almost 10 AM here and I have a few more things that need to be accomplished before the hysteria begins. With that being said, this box is great for anyone who plays video game systems. And when we say video game systems we mean:

* Xbox and Xbox 360

* Sony PS2 and PS3 and PSP

* Gameboy and stuff like that

* Nintendo Wii

Now remember, we aren't, don't, never have, never will, guarantee contents or condition or all that other crap that people like to hold against you on any of these boxes. We're just giving the gamers a little bit of an edge here. We're saying, hey guys, before you jump right into a bronze, silver, gold, or platinum box, if you're a gamer, consider a gamer box, cuz you'll get gamer stuff. Plus, I'm a gamer and I know how to package a gamer box.

If I didn't work here this is definitely the box I would buy. For 10 bucks you're gonna get gamer stuff. Maybe you'll get one item, maybe you'll get 10, I'm not really sure. All I know is how expensive everything is at Best Buy and I don't think they sell any gamer accessory for less than 10 bucks, period.

Feeling adventurous? Stootsi has boxes filled with random stuff at different price ranges, including a gamer one:

http://www.stootsi.com/

In for 1! Maybe I'll get a USB headset (my old PS2 one I used for VOIP on my work lappy...got damaged) or something else useful. Thanks Anthony.

EDIT: the $.25 PC games are a good deal too. If I had another $10 to spare I might have ordered some of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Stootsi gamer box - I didn't get one of the PS3 headsets that some folks got over at CAG - but I did get a Turtle Beach Earforce X1 - repackaged with Best Buy inspected stickers all over it - so likely a store return.

Haven't tested it yet. Will do so tonight. Not sure if I can use it that way - headphones make it hard to hear the baby monitor - but I will have to play with it. If nothing else it's a spare xbox headset, I'm on my second stock one as it is, good to have a spare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...