LCVG

Quake Wars & Battlefield Bad Company

Jeff W

I'm just scouting ahead to see if there's any interest in the multi-player aspect of either of these 2 games from you guys, I've got some interest in both but won't buy either just for the SP (I think Quake Wars SP is just the MP with bots anyway). Quake Wars ships end of this month, Battlefield end of next.

I think there's a Battlefield demo coming begining of June, best to just wait for that I guess. I might just pick up Quake Wars blind, I'm in the mood for a new shooter, either this or I'll hunt up a copy of that FEAR Files I always meant to get.

I have Call of Duty 4 if i need to suddenly feel the need to have a battle in modern times. However Quake Wars...I don't have a good person, team based game set in a sci fi atmosphere except for Gears of war.

hmmmm...I'd have to say I'm passing on Battlefield because i own COD 4 and Frontlines: Fuels of war. I'm interested to see how Quake Wars pans out and may grab that one. Nobody on here plays the weird games I play anymore. (shadowrun, halo 3, frontlines, Condemned 2, GTA 4) so I may just see what you guys get.

CoD4 is the problem for me, too. When I get bored of GTA IV multiplayer it'll be right back to sweet CoD4. The Bad Company beta didn't do much for me (besides making me think that explosions in every other video game totally suck :() and I've little interest in Quake Wars.