LCVG

Pillow Help!!!

PHiL

Yea everyone thats right I need you Help!:god

About 4 months ago my g/f moved in.. We bought brand new Feather pillows(4) , however the last couple of months the pillows have just sucked!.. I continue to try and fluff them hoping that they will remain comfy at night.. But it comes to the point where I just chuck them on the floor and sleep with my head on the mattress.. Anyone have suggestions and/or places to buy good pillows from..

I know there is different types of pillows out there for different types of sleepers.. All recommendations are appreciated! Thanks in Advance

Yes, the Hazell devices seem like they would be enjoyable.

Personally, I like mine extra firm (uh the pillows) as most of them soften up considerably after a while. Also, they don't last forever, so the older ones become extras after a few yerars.

Phil, choosing a pillow can be a difficult and worrisome task, even under the best of circumstances. The sleep-pillow relationship involves something that we value most, our sleep. This relationship has always been a sacred bond of trust, openness, and compassion and therefore remains one of the most important decisions we make.

A recent study indicates that more than 1 in 8 people were unhappy with their pillows last year. Although this may seem an unusual or alarming statistic, it largely reflects the times and current state of sleep in the United States.

The best time to choose a new pillow is when you don't need one. Don't wait until you or a loved one is faced with a sleepless night to begin looking for a new pillow. This only adds stress to the decision-making process and increases the chances of making a choice you are unhappy with.

The best choices are usually made after some research. Try writing down the requirements you have for a pillow and then order each according to how important it is to you. Then proceed to research the possibilities using the information sources available to you.

Consider your answers to these questions:

• Do I need a regular pillow (synthetic fill) or a special one (such as memory foam or down)?

• Does my sleep system recommend (or even require!) a special type of pillow?

• Can I try the pillow out locally and return it if it doesn't meet my requirements (e.g., suffocating a loved-one to death after a long illness)?

• Does the pillow require special care?

Once you have narrowed the search to a handful of possibilities, the final decision is based on finding the right pillow for you. Good luck, Phil!