LCVG

NBA Draft Lottery

JoeyN

Joey, congrats on getting D'Antoni. Im looking forward to the Knicks having a decent year! :)

Also as a local, I follow the newest NBA Franchise, The Charlotte Bobcats. Im very glad to say we also have a real coach next year in Larry Brown. :tu

I hope you are right about LB, but ask the Knicks fans what Brown did for them...

Well, the guy made $30 million for winning 23 games, constantly threw his players under the bus, and had a very public and very bitter feud in the papers with his starting point guard. Not exactly coach of the year material no matter what roster he was given, and I'm not going to feel too sorry for him.

Still, I hope he turns it around in Charlotte.

Well, the guy made $30 million for winning 23 games, constantly threw his players under the bus, and had a very public and very bitter feud in the papers with his starting point guard. Not exactly coach of the year material no matter what roster he was given, and I'm not going to feel too sorry for him.

Still, I hope he turns it around in Charlotte.

We have a great group of players in Charlotte with Wallace, Felton, Okafor, and hopefully a healed May and Morrison. I think they just need a decent coach. Im hoping Brown learned from the experience in New York and is ready to add another successful team to his list.

constantly threw his players under the bus, and had a very public and very bitter feud in the papers with his starting point guard. Not exactly coach of the year material no matter what roster he was given, and I'm not going to feel too sorry for him.

Yeah i remember all that, and read all those papers. However Marbury started the stuff in the papers, Brown tried to stop it behind close doors, but it kept going on. Thomas love Marbury back then, and as I said took the backs of the players and not the coach. Thomas found out bout Marbury last year