LCVG

40GB PS3 for $300 (kinda)

dogbert

There's talk over in the comment section at Amazon about next week's circular at Walmart. They may be extending the gift card promotion to include a $100 giftcard with any Blue Ray Player purchase. This would include the MSG4 bundles.

http://www.igev.com/auctions/fathersday.jpg

If this is true, I am so glad I decided to hold off for the 80 gig bundle June 12. I'll be picking up Planet Earth on Blue Ray for free.

They may be extending the gift card promotion to include a $100 giftcard with any Blue Ray Player purchase. This would include the MSG4 bundles.

This is confirmed. Just got my Walmart circular in the mail last night. I'm hoping to score the 80 gig bundle and use the GC on a Linksys wireless router and perhaps the BD remote.

Just scored an unopened copy of GTA4 form Ebay for $46 no shipping. The gal had it sent directly from Amazon with the invoice stating she paid by credit card over $65. I still don't understand that one....

I figured it was the gift card thing myself, but never thought about the stolen credit card angle. Interesting. The person only had like a 4 or 5 for feedback, so many were probably shying away from the auction.

Others had good feedback for the person. Most of the items were various versions of GTA4, and some type of tickets.