LCVG

Which Console do you use the Most?

Which Console do you use the Most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Console do you use the Most?

Really flipping hard to quantify as it totally depends what games I'm currently playing. For example, right now it's 90% PS3 + 10% Wii, but in a week, that will change dramatically as BoomBlox goes back to work, Lego Indy comes in on the 360 and I'm done with GTA4 on the PS3. So I'm not going to vote.

Right, it highly depends on what you're playing at the moment. So a total year survey would be more meaningful. But it is just a spot check really. I really wanted to see if anyone was playing the Wii significantly. Or if a lot of people had shifted from 360 to PS3 given the sentiment generally conveyed on the forums the last six months.

If people like their PS3 better, they'll get GTA, Madden, Bioshock, UT, etc... for that platform, which is evidence that they like the PS3 better... versus a game like Metal Gear or Halo just shows the power of exclusive games but not an overall bias for a platform.

360, Wii and PSP in that order.

360 for online gaming and single play. The Wii for when I have non video gaming friends over or even die hard video gaming friends! The Wii provides hours of laughs! Finally, the psp for road trips or just hanging out at the park.

75% 360

20% Wii

5% PS3 (as a PS2 or a PS1 mostly...or Tekken 5: DR)

If I wasn't so slavishly addicted to playing Gears online multiplayer it'd be a lot different (I'd have a lot more single player Wii and PS2 game time).

The Wii is played every weekend with the wife and occasionally my friend. Mostly Mario Kart, Smash Bros, or a classic VC game.

360 is the primary system, Wii is a distant runner up to it on the console front. Even the DS beats the Wii typically. If I had a PS3, it'd probably be in second place based on exclusive titles that interest me and my preference for the 360 controller.

360 for gaming

PS3 for Blu-Ray movies

Don't own a Wii and have no desire to

I keep looking for an excuse to buy a PS3 game but nothing out there catches my eye. When a muli platform game comes out I get it for 360 because of the superior controller design and XBL. I might get MGS4 simply because it looks so "next gen" and is getting good early reviews but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy a MGS game. I played one years ago on a PS2 and damn me there were way too many cutscenes.

• 1 year later...

A friendly year and a half old bump.

Just curious what's everyone's stance now?

I've dropped from abotu 25% for 360 / 5% Wii to about 99% PS3 and 1% 360/Wii.

The last live game I've played was Left for Dead, so I'm not even bothering to renew Xbox Live. I even switched over my Call of Duty: MW2 from 360 to PS3 once I received MS annual email for renewal of Live.

My Wii and 360 are just sitting there collecting dust. I don't know if I want to sell it and regret a great game coming exclusive to one console down the line.