LCVG

e-Rewards

Anthony G

Anyone belong to this? I created an account a few months back. It's a survey program that assigns money based on how many you fill out and how long it takes to fill them out. They are part of the Better Business Bureau and I have never received any spam since joining so their privacy policy is pretty good. You redeem the money you have earned for rewards. I just received a $25 gift card for Gamestop. It hardly took any effort at all. Just thought I would let the forum know.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in on that, haven't had my account for long but I'm already up to about $40, need $50 in e-rewards for the $25 GS card but I'm not far.

You only get a partial payment if they don't need your input after a few prelim questions, I've actually started answering them how I think they want them to be answered instead of truthfully to get the full reward amount.

Over the past few years I've earned (checking the site) $48.70 in rewards from quick surveys and such. Esp. the partial credit awards which I get a lot. Never cashed it in though because the GCs were never really useful to me.

I don't see the Gamestop option anywhere. Where is it?

My personal favorite survey panel is the Keynote Research Panel. I only get surveys once a month, tops, but the reward is almost always a $10 Amazon GC.

http://www.webeffective.keynote.com/join/public/register.asp

They have you run a little utility that asks you questions about a website and asks you do do tasks and rate the site. I just did one for Carnival cruise lines last week, and another a few weeks before that (sitting on $20 in Amazon GC right now).

I signed up for this a few months ago but have just been ignoring the emails when they come in. How long are the surveys?

ditto. What's the reward/time ratio?

I also do keynote but have been ignoring the email invites as well. Those surveys usually take 30-45 min. to do. I guess lately I value my time more then the equivlent of say...$15-20/hr.

ditto. What's the reward/time ratio?

I also do keynote but have been ignoring the email invites as well. Those surveys usually take 30-45 min. to do. I guess lately I value my time more then the equivlent of say...$15-20/hr.

I only make about $18/hour, so $10 for 30-45 min is alright by me. I do it while visiting the wife at bedtime or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Only way to join this is to be invited in?

This is how it works:

1. How do I join e-Rewards? Joining e-Rewards is FREE and by invitation only. Our Sponsors send invitations to their customers to join the program. If you have provided your e-mail address to one of our Sponsor companies, you could receive an invitation to join e-Rewards.

I did some googling around, the Gamestop GCs are only available to people invited via certain links.

CAG thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4420161&highlight=e-rewards#post4420161

Sounds like I might be able to get on the list if I get on the gamestop mailing list. Will keep an eye out for it.

I joined e-rewards years ago but I couldn't tell you via what link. I'll have to spend my $50 on something else...not a lot of good choices on the site. Will try to get invited via gamestop somehow.

That stinks. I guess I signed up through Gamestop then:

Dear Anthony G.........,

Thank you for participating in e-Rewards®, the program that rewards you for participating in online surveys that have been selected to match your unique interests.

Your Reward is a $25 GameStop Gift Card

Your $25 GameStop Gift Card will be mailed to the address you provided and should arrive within 30 days. Please remember that e-Rewards is not responsible for lost, stolen or missing Rewards.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the email as well even though I'm already signed up, I believe I got invited the first time when I redeemed a Gamestop card for free GTA 4 songs. I'm currently sitting at $48.25, buck seventy-five more and I can finally redeem those suckers.

I guess you're only allowed one Gamestop card per yearly quarter, I finally got enough to redeem one today, I was sitting at like $48 for the longest time and today I got a good one, had to watch clips from an upcoming movie and answer some questions, was worth $10-$12.