UFC 2009: Undisputed (360, PS3)

Anthony G

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Played like 10 match's of the demo so far as Shogun (I'm 6-4). Really fun stuff, with a deep control system. This game will take a lot of practice to master everything, but I am looking forward to it. I finally got a good few rounds of ground game going once I learned the controls, and it was fantastic. Can not wait for this one to come out

Joey,

Have you played another person yet? The game truly shines when you have another person going against you (big shocker, I know ;) ). What makes it even better is if the person playing against you is also an MMA fan. This game is going to get a ton of play time out of us. Getting ready to try the PS3 version in a bit to see which one I prefer. I have the 360 version Pre-ordered right now.

-Dean-

Nope just like 30 match's vs the computer using both guys. Last fight was EPIC. Lots of ground game, and I submitted chuck with a arm bar. Then another match Rhu ducked down to block a low kick, but I hit him with a superman punch to the head and knocked him out in 10 seconds. LOL. All I can think about is playing the demo over and over. Every match has been totally different like it should be. This game went from looking forward to, to most anticipated of the year

Just got done playing a dozen fights on the PS3. My roommate and I both said the game looked better on the PS3. Both games seemed to play the same. Is this going to have online Multiplayer?

The last fight I defeated Chuck with knees in the Muay Thai clinch. Game is just downright bad ass.

-Dean-

I am so fucking torn. The striking is crisper to me on the DS3, but the ground game is more responsive on the 360 controller due to the superior analog sticks. Damn't.

***** I flipped a coin....360 version won *****

-Dean-

Edited by EnemaEms

I am so fucking torn. The striking is crisper to me on the DS3, but the ground game is more responsive on the 360 controller due to the superior analog sticks. Damn't.

***** I flipped a coin....360 version won *****

-Dean-

I played both versions a lot. Way more then I should for a demo. I do agree that the PS3 analog sticks are a lot harder to use when doing ground stuff. There were times where I would have to do the motion 3 or more times to get position. Striking was fine on both for me.

Finally tried the demo. Enjoyed it immensly. 360 version for me.

I thought there would be more of an in-game tutorial on how to pull off grappling, throws and submissions. Maybe I'm missing something. I hit the start and back button during play but didn't see any controller layouts/button instructions.