LCVG

New Official Nvidia Driver Release - 175.19 6/23

Romier S

I love my Mac but all this PC building and Driver update talk is almost making me want to build a PC. Shit....

Same. I love my mac for everything, but just not gaming. I really missed playing a few PC only MMO's at higher settings, and wanted to play Company of Heroes, Sam and Max, Mass Effect PC, and a few other games. Really happy I built the new machine,and hooked it to my LCD. Everything looks Fantastic

AoC was already playing pretty well but, in some of the big cities like Tarantia it would dip into the low 20's so a boost to graphics performance would be much appreciated :)

Try opening Windows Media Player (just open it, don't need to play anything) and then running AoC. You can expect anywhere from 20% to 60% increase in performance.

Yes, I'm serious :)

Open the Control Panel and select the remove program option (since you're using Vista). If I remember correctly the file is named Nvidia Uninstaller and if it's not that it's something very similar.

The unistall utility does a fantastic job of cleaning your system of any traces of an Nvidia driver, so there's no need to use driver cleaner or other such 3rd party applications.