LCVG

Battlefield: Bad Company

Dave C

Who's in? Give a day and time that works best for you. :rock

Edit:

Looks like many of us want to give it a go tonight. I think most of us are on the east coast but just in case there are some central & west coast folks interested, lets look to start at 9:30 EST. but feel free to jump on earlier. I believe there is no private matches / pregame lobby but supposedly you can invite up to 3 friends to create a 4 player squad via an unranked match. I'm not positive how bringing friends into the same game works though.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like many of us want to give it a go tonight. I think most of us are on the east coast but just in case there are some central & west coast folks interested, lets look to start at 9:30 EST. but feel free to jump on earlier. I believe there is no private matches / pregame lobby but supposedly you can invite up to 3 friends to create a 4 player squad via an unranked match. I'm not positive how bringing friends into the same game works though.

Okay I already have Quake Wars and FrontLines fuel of War along with COD 4. What makes this game so special? I haven't paid it any attention at all and I could get it tonight if I'm actually free!

Quake Wars no no no..Get this..Cause its the cool thing to do.

Okay I already have Quake Wars and FrontLines fuel of War along with COD 4. What makes this game so special? I haven't paid it any attention at all and I could get it tonight if I'm actually free!

Nothing, it's simply the hip game of the moment here at LCVG, a few pick it up, people they play with want to get in on the fun and they pick it up. 4 months from now it'll be all but forgotten by most and we'll be on to the new popular game, Chromehounds is one of the best examples of this. I'm not taking anything away from Battlefield Bad Company because it's a blast to play, I'm having fun with it and I'm sure I'll get my $60 worth before moving on.

Then I think I'm going to skip it. I don't want it turning into a Shadowrun or The club kind of game (though i still have shadowrun and need to play it again!) I find myself playing Gears of War again with one of my friends (not on LCVG) almost ever night now at midnight so I think I'll just pass. You guys have fun though and thanks for your input! I appreciate it! :)