LCVG

Feeler: PS3 60gb w/ Movies and Games

fretster

60gb PS3 with maybe 5 hours of actual game time played on it. Close to 10 hours of movies watched. All original cables, boxes, etc. Receipt too. Should still be under warranty (it lasts a year, right?). I bought it around March of this year. Also included is an unopened Dual Shock controller. Came with it, just never had a need for it so it's been sitting in the box.

GT5: Prologue

Motorstorm

Metal Gear Solid 3 Pack (Ps2/Ps1 games)

28 Weeks Later

Black Hawk Down

Crimson Tide

The Guardian

No Country for Old Men

The Rock

Sunshine

Talladega Nights

Tears of the Sun

I bought it at Costco and can always return it there for full purchase price. I just honestly never play the damn thing. I do know if I return it there it usually just gets junked or something and would rather see a 60gb version go to someone who actually wants it as oppose to the garbage can. I just picked up a Canon 5D and could use the money sitting in this more towards that as oppose to a game system/BR player.

Would like to sell as a bundle, but am willing to part out to some extent; just ask me! I use FedEx Express to ship everything and will be "insured" for the total purchase amount.

Looking for $750 OBO via PayPal. This price inlcudes the PP transaction fee as well as FedEx Express Overnight shipping and insurance.

I do know if I return it there it usually just gets junked or something and would rather see a 60gb version go to someone who actually wants it as oppose to the garbage can.

Junked? Garbage can? Really?

How does that make any sense? At the very least I would see an employee taking it home before tossing it, but even that would seem rather unbelievable.

Sorry for not having a price. For the entire bundle I'm thinking $750 shipped via FedEx Express. I can return the unit to Costco for $557 and figure with the rest of the stuff included as well as quick-shipping that price is fair. Let me know what you guys think if you're interested!

Junked? Garbage can? Really?

How does that make any sense? At the very least I would see an employee taking it home before tossing it, but even that would seem rather unbelievable.

When I returned my 360 there they said it all just gets thrown away. Wether that is true or not I have no idea.

• 4 weeks later...

That's crazy, all the retailers have deals where they can send this stuff back to the manufactor. They stick these systems back in a box, mail it back to MS, and get some sort of refund. If Costco had to eat the price of returned goods, they wouldn't bother even selling electronics anymore. It would be hopelessly unprofitable.

The only thing in the garbage was this employee's brain ;)