LCVG

Castle Wolfenstein RETURNS!

Romier S

These cans finally popped up online. The game is running on a modified version of the Doom 3 engine and not the new TECH5 engine. Still, I'm excited as hell to see a new Wolfenstein game coming and I hope to god the MP is as entertaining as the original!

[ATTACH]3606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3607[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3608[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3609[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3610[/ATTACH]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received this Private Message from Calvin:

--

Jason, I read your post in the Wolfenstein thread. Please, do me a favor and DO NOT purchase this game. You embarrassed me on numerous occasions in RtCW on Xbox, I fear that my self-esteem cannot take the punishing losses again. Seriously - after getting my ass tore up countless times by your team in tournament play I had to purchase quadruple-ply toilet paper. You and your fellow Simple Chatters were the absolute pinnacle of skill, I can't even begin to fathom how little enjoyment I'll get out of the multiplayer knowing that at any time I might run into you online again. Please. I'm begging you. DON'T. PURCHASE. THIS. GAME.

Sincerely, Calvin

--

Cal, while I appreciate the message, I'm sorry - I am looking forward to this release and plan on purchasing.