• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MS Highlights:

• Fallout 3 DLC PC and 360 exclusive
  • RE5 online Co-Op, March 13th release
  • Gears 2 November 7th release, new 5-player Co-op Locust Hunt mode
  • Fable 2 in October. Very cool Live features that show your friends in their single player games
  • 360 Miis are true. Dash update in Fall and has a very nice interface
  • 360 Live Party is 8 player chat, game hopping, etc. (Home)
  • New Game Show game on Live that incorporates Miis
  • Geo Wars 2 next month
  • Portal: Still Alive on Arcade in Fall with new levels and achievements (YES)
  • South Park Arcade game
  • Netflix partnership is true. Watch movies through your 360. Also watch with your Live Party (very cool)
  • Lips announced. Play your own songs from your iPod or Zune. Wireless mics Could be a SingStar killer
  • FFXIII coming to 360 (MEGATON)

-Dean-

The 360's Fall dashboard update looks absolutely hideous.

I disagree. It's very clean and simple. The current interface is clunky and filled with too much crap, IMO.

I'd rather have it designed for quick functionality than all glitz any day.

Geo Wars 2 next month

And 4 player co-op too.

I disagree. It's very clean and simple. The current interface is clunky and filled with too much crap, IMO.

I'd rather have it designed for quick functionality than all glitz any day.

I'm not saying the current one is perfect by any means, but the new look of the interface comes off as a cheap and embarrassing Apple TV knock off..... with Mii's.

The audience seems to be in a stunned state of silence throughout most of the presentation. I'm watching this 'in the movies' thing right now or whatever it's called.... Kaz will be mocked no more. Giant crabs have been surpassed.

The audience seems to be in a stunned state of silence throughout most of the presentation.

It does seem quiet. I wonder if the crowd is simply not audible because of their setup? But there does seem to have been several attempts at getting cheers and applause; the worst was probably when the guy announced the new "Guitar Hero!".

It does seem quiet. I wonder if the crowd is simply not audible because of their setup? But there does seem to have been several attempts at getting cheers and applause; the worst was probably when the guy announced the new "Guitar Hero!".

I think the sound is just fine. When the audience got something they liked (the announcement of the new Portal game for example) they made their pleasure known... Many of the other announcements however have been followed with a short silence and then the sound of forced (and slow) applause.

Did you see it when they cut the RE5 producer off from being able to finish his co-op demo? It was like a bloody Oscars telecast. All that was missing was some horrendously sentimental music to play him off.