LCVG

More Playstation Greatest Hits... from Square

The Daisy

:shock: I've seen some of these bring in hefty prices on eBay (i.e. $80+ for Chronicles, $50+ for Anthology, $50+ for Xenogears). Maybe I should offload my originals real quick before people start to realize... ;) Great news for people who want to get their hands on the games affordably though and missed out on the first runs.

Maybe I should offload my originals real quick before people start to realize...

Yes you should, prices for those will bottom out like a rock soon as people realize, so go go go ;). When are the titles hitting shelves I wonder? I'll snap up the two Final Fantasy compilations in a heartbeat. I haven't played through the new edit of that yet, which should be a blast and a half.

A month ago, this would have been great news. But having just bought FF Anthology for $30 used (and being quite pleased to find it at GameStop at that price), it's a bit disappointing.

I just did a quick search on eBay and it looks like prices are bottoming out already, so I probably won't bother trying to resell mine. Oh well, at least I'll have the non-greatest hits packaging as some small consolation. ;) And I had been meaning to pick up Chronicles eventually anyway.

Any word on whether the music CD from Anthology will be included as well?