LCVG

Croc Shoes

Anthony G

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure evil.

Pure evil that feels soooooooooooo great! I have a few pairs of them. No strange colors though. Dark blue and black for me works great. I compare the feel of them to the foam rubber mats some places have for kids to play on in place of a concrete floor. One of our malls in MA has a play area lined with the stuff. I used to have to stand on my feet for 8 hours a night. These shoes were life savers. Nurses love them, some places even nicknamed them "Nurse Clogs" because so many nurses buy them.

I give mine two whole:

:tu :tu

I guess its not just me....

"September 10, 2007". The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Comedy Central. 2007-09-10. 10 minutes in. "...Oh, and Jon, anyone in those brightly colored plastic Crocs? That means anything goes. We're talking hardcore ass-[censored] stuff - scat play. And Jon, that's not just in bathrooms. Anytime you see anyone wearing crocs, be aware. ... If they're wearing Crocs, they are soliciting incredibly depraved gay sex. You can take that to the bank."

When youre bent over the stove taking it in the ass.........

I didn't think you had any crocs?

I will agree with most of the comments above (although I'd question the "gayness" of them), but I still have a pair and there's nothing more comfortable on a hot summer day. Very comfortable, and if they get dirty, just hose 'em off...

There's a decent writeup on the shoes here.

I'm sure they are as comfortable as their devotees claimed, but at what cost? Kids, I can see, but grown women? And men?!?!? Sorry, no amount of comfort is worth looking like that.

Agreed. They're just nasty. People wear them with the dumbest stuff, too, and you see entire families walking around with matching crocs, and I just seethe. I know I shouldn't care, but... I do. Especially in the city, where open-toed shoes should be banned anyway.

The next douche walking around in a suit and flip flops on Wall Street will hear my wrath, I swear.

I'm starting to see these everywhere, anyone own a pair? What's the deal with them, I hear they are really comfortable.

Link

crocsBanner_footwear.jpg

For the record, I never posted I was going to buy them. Just that I see them everywhere and I was curious about anyone on the forum that owns them. They really don't look very appealing to me either. However, I am confident enough in my manhood to purchase whatever the hell I like. :)

They're ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, gross, annoying, ugly, and a bane on US fashion for the past two years.

Did I mention they're ugly?

I'm glad somebody else said it. I was preparing a "What is this 2006?" or "Been outside much?"type response, but thought it would come off mean.

Don't do it Anthony.

For the record, I never posted I was going to buy them. Just that I see them everywhere and I was curious about anyone on the forum that owns them. They really don't look very appealing to me either. However, I am confident enough in my manhood to purchase whatever the hell I like. :)

Thank God you saved the receipt huh buddy?:lol

There are a plethora of jokes about being comfortable with your manhood which I will whisper to you softly when we play Madden again. :D

I have a pair. They are great when around water. Yes, they are ugly. But I don't wear them to make any sort of fashion statement.

I'll also dispute the 'gayness' of them. Gay dudes usually have style - think Banana Republic. Which, by the way, is where nearly my entire wardrobe is from.

And no, I'm not gay. Not that there would be anything wrong with that. :)

Thank God you saved the receipt huh buddy?:lol

There are a plethora of jokes about being comfortable with your manhood which I will whisper to you softly when we play Madden again. :D

I'll refrain from all the things I can write about where this receipt you speak of came from. :D

When we play Madden again you'll be too upset to whisper anything because I'll be whipping your ass again in it. :ohyeah