LCVG

Music Poll: Your #1 played song

Starhawk

According to last.fm, my most played track is "Suspended from Class" by Camera Obscura.

According to zune.net, my most played track is "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry, sadly enough - it got left looping that lone track I suspect. Really, it's "Keep Yourself Warm" by Frightened Rabbits - fantastic song by a Scottish band off my favourite album of this year.

I listen to more music in my car than anywhere else, and it's crippled with a "premium" Bose sound system that means I need car surgery to extract it all at once - plus it ties in with my heads-up display so there's an incentive not to do it.

So it's just CDs in my car. I guarantee you my most played song is either "Run to the Water" by Live, or "They Stood Up for Love" by Live.

I listen to more music in my car than anywhere else, and it's crippled with a "premium" Bose sound system that means I need car surgery to extract it all at once - plus it ties in with my heads-up display so there's an incentive not to do it.

Argh, mine too! 2005 Mazda 6. Had to get the "premium" Bose system if I wanted the sunroof, which I did.

Guys if you have a separate OEM CD changer, you can use a CD bus converter. That's what I have in my Jeep. It plugs into the CD bus jack in the back of my head unit and transforms it into a normal RCA input (red and white). No more CD changer, but who the hell needs a CD changer?

I have everything behind the dash and just ran an RCA to 1/8" cable out the center column.

EDIT: And it took maybe 5 minutes to install. YMMV.

Last year I had Gorrillaz - Feel Good Inc. on repeat for several months, so that's probably my most played.

The last couple months, I've just been listening to these over & over:

Michael (Jump In) - No More Kings

Sweep the Leg - No More Kings

Ghost Ride It - Mistah Fab

Everyday Normal Guy - Jon Lajoie

Everyday Normal Guy 2 - Jon Lajoie

At over 100 plays, You's a Jaco Pastorious Looking Motherfucker / Schmalla - Amon Tobin

But that's just on my PC, where I rarely listen to music. I don't think my iPod tracks it.

If you sync with your iTunes library, it will update the play count of songs you have listened to on your iPod since the last sync.

I have a list of the top 24 songs and the most played artists, and none of my music is on either. My wife and daughter's top songs:

Hurt by Aguilera

Break Down Here by Julie Roberts

Probably Wouldn't Be This Way by Rimes

Top band played is Maroon 5.

My top played music at the moment would have to be Slipknot, even though it is not on the list.

Pay no attention to my Zune list, allright fuckers? My daughter makes me play "Grease" and "Camp Rock" all the time.

My real # 1 played song would be either:

"Cool, Cool River" by Paul Simon from "Rhythm of the Saints" or

"The Gunner's Dream" by Pink Floyd on "The Final Cut".

Carlos.

I don't think foobar2000 tracks, but I'm sure it'd be close between...

"Money For Nothing" (Dire Straits)

"25 or 6 to 4" (Chicago)

...as I tend to blast both of those (the DVD-Audio versions) each morning, and often once or twice again in the evening. But those get over-played (along with Deep Purple's "Machine Head" album and a few tracks from The Beatles' "Love") just because they're sweet 5.1 mixes. Before DVD-Audio (or, more precisely, before I could rip 'em to my PC so they became easier to play all the time :)), it was probably "Stairway To Heaven" (Led Zeppelin) or Metallica's "To Live Is To Die."