LCVG
weremichael

Warhawk 9/2

So Warhawk was a bit of a mixed bag last night. It took a while to get back up to speed on the controls, but once I did I started to have fun.

I don't understand/care for the whole click to talk aspect. The game just doesn't need that gimmick, and I miss the chatter that could be going on if the chat was open. Far too often we could be working together, but the talk was limited due to the action (exactly when you need it most.) :bh

I agree about the click-to-chat BS. There is a few times when I start talking to somebody out of habit, only to remember afterwards that nobody heard. Another thing that bugs me about it is that I have a tendency to click the left thrumbstick, espeically during intense moments. So I hear this *squak....squak.....squak.....squak......*. It should at least be an option that can be turned on and off.

Still, Warhawk is by far the most fun I've had online this year. Nice variety of game-modes and maps, Michael.

Fun stuff last night....after I figured out the controls. I also agree with the click to talk aspect of it. It was a bit tooo quiet, which takes some of the fun I have when playing with you guys.

Hope to do it again soon. I'd like to keep playing, just to give me a reason to buy the content.

Will you guys be doing this again? I've had my PS3 for almost a year and haven't played one online game. I was hoping to join in last night but my son wouldn't goto bed.

I had fun last night for the two rounds I made it for. Unfortunately I could not hear anyone talking so I did not try talking much myself. It was weird, I could see the mic symbol light up with someones name, but I never heard anything. I wish the mic issues could be fixed as this prevents WarHawk from being a great game.

Another thing that bugs me about it is that I have a tendency to click the left thrumbstick, espeically during intense moments. So I hear this *squak....squak.....squak.....squak......*.

And how! I imagine you guys heard me "squak" a few times from inadvertently clicking. I know I do this because in COD4 sometimes I'll be aiming at a spot waiting to pull the trigger and the moment the enemy steps in my sights MY FUCKING KNIFE swipes at air. :bh Makes me want to cry. :lol

I'm up for more Warhawk as well, and I'd be up for getting the DL content too. Jetpack, I'm there! :tu

Friday or Saturday night, 10pm est would be cool. Who's up for it?

I'm totally up for more Warhawk. Can't this weekend (at least not before 12 AM), but next week I'm definitely ready. I also have all of the expansion packs, so it would be great if we could give those a spin.

I'll be online Wednesday night to play. I just can't play the expansions if that's ok?

Fine by me. Just a heads up, you can get all 3 for 15 bucks now. Not sure how long that's going to last though. I went ahead and bought them, and I'm going to make sure I get my money's worth, so I'll be playing this a little more regularly.