LCVG

Raptr desktop client (track your friends on Xbox, PS3, Wii, etc..)

JoeyN

There is a beta for a new desktop game tracking client called Raptr for PC and Mac. It shows you want games your friends are playing on Live, PS3, Wii, PC, Mac, WOW, and many others. You can send messages, check out what people are playing and much more. I'm testing it out, and I know Todd is on there also. If anyone else wants to hop on to try it out I am CaptDS9E as always. It works on the Adobe Air client

I've signed up, but I'm not sure how useful this is gonna be for now. I can I see what my XB Live friends are up to without them being my Raptr friends?.

http://raptr.com/DrunkOldMan

I started using XBList the other day, and it works quite well for at least seeing what everyone is up to, and popup notifications when it changes. It's pretty limited but it's the best I've found for PC.

• 3 weeks later...

Not yet Dave, as they are still in beta. They add new stuff all the time, so it's only a matter of them getting to it. I wish more people would sign up for Raptr. It really is a very interesting thing, as they are adding new stuff they track all the time. Like Last FM, etc. Plus you can integrate with twitter, facebook and a ton of other online sites.

• 9 months later...

Bringing this thread back as they have had a major update. They now have a desktop IM client (PC and Mac) which works with all the major IM clients and Xbox Live. When your friends hop on it tells you what they are playing (you can also have it post on twitter so friends can hop on), achievements, etc. It works very well. Been using it since it came out. If your friends are playing a PC game, you can select join game right from the IM list, and it will launch and join. 8 others on the forum are members of raptr, hopefully a few more people will hop on. Only thing they need to add is more PS3 stuff, but that's more on Sony's end. Hopefully they can get something done on that front.

You can get a Rapr signature card now as well, which dave asked about in the last post